Please see the Terms and Conditions for our Think Maths visits below.
Terms and conditions:
- Feel free to get in touch about provisional dates. We can hold them for you while you get all your admin in a row.
- Once we’ve ironed out all the details you will need to fill in a booking form and then will receive a booking confirmation email from us. If you need to cancel after this point, we will charge you for any non-refundable expenses already paid for and may also charge a cancellation fee (see policy below).
- If the cancellation is within 6 weeks of the date, we will ask you for a cancellation fee of 25% of the cost of the original booking, unless you are able to re-schedule for a mutually agreeable date within 6 months. We will do our best to re-schedule for you.
- If the cancellation is within 3 weeks of the date, we will ask you for a cancellation fee of 60% of the cost of the original booking.
- If the cancellation is within 1 week of the date, we will ask you for the full cost of the original booking. We usually invoice after the event.